Los Angeles Corporate Group & Lifestyle Photographer
Alongside business headshots, group and lifestyle portraits are a great way to showcase your entire team, or department within your company together. Prior to your shoot, we will book a phone consultation to discuss your business and determine what style of group or lifestyle portraits you need. By learning about your business, I can get a clear understanding of your company and create the best images for your brand. Your staff will be guided throughout the entire process from concept to completion.
In this online world, it is essential to pay attention to your website design and ensure that your new portraits share the same look and feel as your website and brand values. If you are in the process of updating your website or brand I offer design consultation and can advise and guide your website team.
Every detail is important to me when creating your professional portraits and brand image. We will discuss wardrobe, direction and location for your shoot so together we can create the best corporate group or/and lifestyle portraits for your business.
Before the shoot:
- phone consultation: to discuss brand values/style, location and wardrobe
- location: inside or outside, plain background or office environment?
- shot list – eg number of groups, is this a close up or medium or wide? who is featured, for lifestyle – what are they doing?
During the shoot:
- staging: if using the office environment ensure it is neat and tidy
- composition: for lifestyle/candid’s my team will decide which viewpoint/angle and lens
- casting: who will be featured?
- action: for lifestyle/candid’s what is happening in the shot? eg: a meeting? discussing what is on the screen, pointing at a white board.
- lighting: my team plans and sets up the lighting for each shot
- direction: everyone will be given clear direction
- selection: client can make selects during the shoot – a live feed is displayed on the laptop
After the shoot:
- online watermarked proofing gallery for client image selection
- post production of selected images – colour and lens correction, retouching and cropping
- delivery of high resolution images via Dropbox link
Contact me for more information and details on pricing.
Note: Hair and makeup artist available on request and priced separately
Depending on the size of the company, the group portrait can feature smaller sub-groups or/and the entire team. There are a variety of options available – the location can be in a studio, or at the office using either the office environment or we can setup a plain background – usually white or grey. To give flexibility for the future in terms of hiring, it is sometimes possible to take individual portraits and combine these together to create group portrait. This allows for future staff hires to be photographed separately and composited into the existing group.
Lifestyle portraits, sometimes referred to as “candid” or “staged” portraits give a glimpse into the corporate culture and helps to give a more approachable feel to a corporate website. These portraits take time to setup but the results are totally worth it!
I look forward to hearing about your business and what you are hoping to achieve from your shoot. How do you see yourself / what image do you want to convey? How and where do you want to use your portraits? What are your brand values? Whether you are planning a new website, or wanting new content for your existing site, I will ensure that your portraits are in line with the look and feel of your website.
From individual portraits to large group bookings no job is too small or too big, and each client will receive the same care, attention to detail and professional service.